xutils-dev 1:7.7~1 source package in Ubuntu
xutils-dev (1:7.7~1) unstable; urgency=low [ Robert Hooker ] * imake 1.0.5 * makedepend 1.0.4 * lndir 1.0.3 * Bump x11proto-core-dev build dep version, required by the lndir update. * util-macros 1.17.0 [ Julien Cristau ] * Don't require (fake)root for debian/rules clean. * Build-Depend on autoconf to work around lack of AM_MAINTAINER_MODE in makedepend's configure.ac. * Bump version number as we're nearing X.Org X11R7.7. -- Julien Cristau <email address hidden> Wed, 14 Mar 2012 20:07:57 +0100
- diff from 1:7.6+6 to 1:7.7~1 (131.8 KiB)
No changes file available.
Binary packages built by this source
- xutils-dev: X Window System utility programs for development
xutils-dev provides a set of utility programs shipped with the X Window System
that do not require the X libraries; many of these programs are useful
even on a system that does not have any X clients or X servers installed.
The programs in this package include:
- ccmakedep, a version of makedepend which "does it right"
- imake, a C preprocessor interface to the make utility;
- lndir, a tool that creates a shadow directory of symbolic links to
another directory tree;
- makedepend, a tool to create dependencies in makefiles;
- makeg, a tool for making debuggable executables.
This package also contains xorg-macros.m4, a set of macros used in configure
scripts of X.Org packages.