zsnes (1.510+bz2-5ubuntu2) raring; urgency=low
[ Michael Terry ]
* Merge from Debian git. This fixes a crash on amd64. No remaining
changes. We should sync once wheezy unfreezes.
- Dropped, done nicer in Debian
[ Fabian Greffrath ]
* 0001-gcc-fno-rtti.patch: Removed, one less deviation from upstream.
* 0002-replace_crc32.patch: Removed, not actually needed at all.
* 0013-Fix-sound-with-libao.patch: Replace with the actual patch from
* 0014-Initialize-driver_format.matrix-with-NULL.patch: Only keep the
memset() part as discussed with upstream author Nach on the ZSNES board.
* Set Architecture: any-i386.
* Add CPPFLAGS to CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS to enable full hardening flags.
* fortify-source.patch: New patch to fix compilation with FORTIFY_SOURCE.
[ Etienne Millon ]
* Fix crashes on resume : use int64s instead of floats in sem_GetTicks().
Thanks to Ian Munsie. (Closes: #687107)
-- Michael Terry <email address hidden> Fri, 01 Feb 2013 23:54:01 -0500