adept 1.91ubuntu3 (sparc binary) in ubuntu dapper
Adept is a graphical package management tool based on the libapt-front API
and KDE libraries. Adept is in alpha version, but already enables you to
install, upgrade and remove software packages in a user friendly way.
Besides these basic functions the following features are provided:
* Search and filter the list of available packages (debtags support!)
* Perform smart system upgrades
* Edit the list of used repositories (sources.list)
* Configure packages through the debconf system
Please install libqt-perl if you want the KDE Debconf frontend to function.
The package also includes adept-notifier (a systray application that watches
for available updates) and adept-updater (a simple application to perform
complete system updates).
- Package version:
- adept_1.91ubuntu3_sparc.deb (deleted)