libapache-mod-removeip (1.0b-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Updated debian/control to depend on apache2.2-common
instead of apache2-common and increase versioned build
depends on apache2-threaded-dev to 2.2 (Closes: #391786)
libapache-mod-removeip (1.0b-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Added a patch to replace "localhost" by a correct IP
libapache-mod-removeip (1.0b-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Removed duplicated CHANGES in docs
* Updated README.Debian with some details from Alster's mail.
libapache-mod-removeip (0.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed apache2 module configuration location
* Updated README.Debian to have debian way for apache2
* Updated standards revision to 3.7.2 (no changes)
* Removed substvars from diff
* Added Build-dependency on dpatch
* Added myself to Uploaders field
* Changed modules configs to have standard names
* Updated long description to be more verbose
libapache-mod-removeip (0.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial Release.
* Fixed some warnings at compilation time.
-- Scott James Remnant <email address hidden> Thu, 16 Nov 2006 23:24:29 +0000