nbd (1:2.9.3-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add nbd-client-udeb
nbd (1:2.9.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Use $TMPFILE only inside the if block where we defined it.
nbd (1:2.9.3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Steal r258 from SVN to allow generating config file fragments from command
* Add code to postinst to convert old-style nbd-server config files to
* The above uses ucf, so depend on that from nbd-server.
* Update nbd-server templates to reflect the new code.
* The update greatly simplifies nbd-server's init script, so that we don't
need bash anymore; Closes: #368224
* Add LSB-style headers to nbd-server's initscript. Closes: #426090. I think
the LSB headers are an ugly, ugly hack, but hey -- I don't have any better
* Apply patch from Ubuntu to run mkswap on the device before doing swapon.
* Still leaves #395295, but I need to give that some thought.
-- Steve Kowalik <email address hidden> Wed, 20 Jun 2007 08:48:04 +0100