m17n-docs 1.2.0-3 (ia64 binary) in ubuntu gutsy
a multilingual text processing library - documents
The m17n library is a multilingual text processing library for the C
language. This library has following features:
- The m17n library is an open source software.
- The m17n library for any Linux/Unix applications.
- The m17n library realizes multilingualization of many aspects of
- The m17n library represents multilingual text as an object named
M-text. M-text is a string with attributes called text properties,
and designed to substitute for string in C. Text properties carry any
information required to input, display and edit the text.
- The m17n library supports functions to handle M-texts.
m17n is an abbreviation of Multilingualiza
This package contains the man pages and documents of m17n-lib.
- Package version:
- m17n-docs_1.2.0-3_all.deb (877.2 KiB)