juk 4:3.5.9-0ubuntu2 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu hardy
JuK (pronounced "jook") is a jukebox and music manager for the KDE
desktop similar to jukebox software on other platforms such as
iTunes or RealOne.
Some of JuK's features include:
* Support for Ogg Vorbis and MP3 formats
* Tag editing support for both formats, including ID3v2 for MP3 files.
Multitagging or editing a selection of multiple files at once is also
* Output to either the aRts, default KDE sound system, or GStreamer
* Management of your "collection" and multiple playlists
* Import and export to m3u playlists
* Binary caching of audio meta-data and playlist information for faster
load times (starting with the second time you run JuK)
* Integration into KDE that allows drag-and-drop and clipboard usage
with other KDE and X apps
This package is part of KDE, as a component of the KDE multimedia module.
See the 'kde' and 'kdemultimedia' packages for more information.
- Package version:
- juk_3.5.9-0ubuntu2_amd64.deb (739.9 KiB)