libsoup2.4-1 2.4.1-1ubuntu1 (hppa binary) in ubuntu hardy
It was originally part of a SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
implementation called Soup, but the SOAP and non-SOAP parts have now been
split into separate packages.
libsoup uses the Glib main loop and is designed to work well with GTK
applications. This enables GNOME applications to access HTTP servers
on the network in a completely asynchronous fashion, very similar to
the Gtk+ programming model (a synchronous operation mode is also
supported for those who want it).
* Both asynchronous (GMainLoop and callback-based) and synchronous APIs
* Automatically caches connections
* SSL Support using GnuTLS
* Proxy support, including authentication and SSL tunneling
* Client support for Digest, NTLM, and Basic authentication
* Server support for Digest and Basic authentication
* Basic client-side SOAP and XML-RPC support
This package contains the shared library.
- Package version:
- libsoup2.4-1_2.4.1-1ubuntu1_hppa.deb (124.9 KiB)