mercurial 1.0.1-2~hardy1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu hardy
Mercurial is a fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed
for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
Its features include:
* O(1) delta-compressed file storage and retrieval scheme
* Complete cross-indexing of files and changesets for efficient exploration
of project history
* Robust SHA1-based integrity checking and append-only storage model
* Decentralized development model with arbitrary merging between trees
* High-speed HTTP-based network merge protocol
* Easy-to-use command-line interface
* Integrated stand-alone web interface
* Small Python codebase
This package contain architecture dependent files.
- Package version:
- mercurial_1.0.1-2~hardy1_i386.deb (71.8 KiB)