mercurial-common binary package in Ubuntu Hardy lpia
Mercurial is a fast, lightweight Source Control Management system designed
for efficient handling of very large distributed projects.
Its features include:
* O(1) delta-compressed file storage and retrieval scheme
* Complete cross-indexing of files and changesets for efficient exploration
of project history
* Robust SHA1-based integrity checking and append-only storage model
* Decentralized development model with arbitrary merging between trees
* High-speed HTTP-based network merge protocol
* Easy-to-use command-line interface
* Integrated stand-alone web interface
* Small Python codebase
This package contain architecture independent files.
|2008-10-24 14:04:06 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Hardy lpia||backports||universe||devel||Optional||1.0.1-5.1~hardy1|
|2008-10-24 14:04:30 UTC||Superseded||Ubuntu Hardy lpia||backports||universe||devel||Optional||1.0.1-2~hardy1|