Binary package “po4a” in ubuntu intrepid
tools for helping translation of documentation
The po4a (po for anything) project goal is to ease translations (and
more interestingly, the maintenance of translations) using gettext
tools on areas where they were not expected like documentation.
This package contains the main libraries of po4a, and the following
- KernelHelp: Help messages of each kernel compilation option.
- Man: either roff or mdoc format.
- Pod: Perl documentation format.
- Sgml: either debiandoc or docbook DTD.
- Dia: uncompressed Dia diagrams.
- LaTeX: generic TeX or LaTeX format.
- XML: very configurable, docbook DTD preconfigured.