apr (1.2.12-2) unstable; urgency=high
* Urgency high for RC bug fix.
* Do not use -fstack-protector on arm and armel, since it is completely
broken (see #469517). Closes: #477772
* Remove unneded libtool build dependency.
apr (1.2.12-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
- Remove 020_lfs_ino_t.dpatch now done by upstream configure. Adjust
ino_t_test.c to check that this is the same definition of apr_ino_t as
we had before.
* Enable hardening options: -fstack-protector -Wformat-security
* Disable SCTP for now, in order to get a consistent build result in unclean
* Remove Thom May, Fabio M. Di Nitto, Daniel Stone, and Adam Conrad from the
uploaders field (thanks for your work).
* Fix some lintian warnings:
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3 (no changes).
- Remove obsolete XS- from VCS tags.
- Remove empty /usr/share/doc/libapr1.0 directory.
- Provide patch description.
* Point VCS tags in debian control to trunk, to make them useful with
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Fri, 02 May 2008 01:52:08 +0100