gnunet (0.8.0-1ubuntu1) intrepid; urgency=low
* Merge from Debian unstable. (LP: #243082) Remaining Ubuntu changes:
+ Make use of code from cdbs' clean-la.mk file to clear the
dependency_libs field in all .la files in the gnunet-dev package.
- Update maintainer field as per spec.
gnunet (0.8.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Switching maintainer and uploaders fields.
* Correcting spelling error in gnunet long-description.
* Updating gnunet-client.install for 0.8.0.
* Adding libesmtp-dev to build-depends.
* Bumping versioned libmicrohttpd depends to 0.3.1.
* Reordering rules file.
* Also excluding gnunet meta package from ia64 since there is no gnunet on
* Using lintian debhelper to intall lintian overrides.
* Removing watch file.
* Rewriting copyright file in machine-interpretable format.
* Bumping versioned libextractor depends to 0.5.20.
* Adding vcs fields in control file.
* Upgrading package to standards 3.8.0.
* Upgrading package to debhelper 7.
* Merging upstream version 0.8.0.
* Correcting typo in gnunet-client.install file.
gnunet (0.8.0~pre1-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Stefan Ebner <email address hidden> Thu, 19 Jun 2008 23:31:00 +0200