lxpanel 0.3.7-1 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu intrepid
LXPanel is a lightweight GTK+ 2.x based desktop panel which is a
derivative work from fbpanel with following features:
* User-friendly application menu automatically generated from .desktop
files on the system.
* Launcher bar (small icons clicked to launch apps).
* Task bar supporting urgency hint (can be flash when gaim gets new
* Run dialog (a dialog let you type a command and run, can be called
in external programs).
* Net status icon plug-in (optional).
* Volume control plug-in (optional).
* Notification area (system tray).
* Digital clock.
* Keyboard LEDs plug-in (display caps/num locks).
* lxpanelctl, an external controller let you control lxpanel in
other programs. For example, "lxpanelctl run" will show the Run
dialog in lxpanel, and "lxpanelctl menu" will show the application
menu. This is useful in key bindings provided by window managers.
- Package version:
- lxpanel_0.3.7-1_amd64.deb (246.6 KiB)