bake 1.0-10 (lpia binary) in ubuntu intrepid
It was written for the following advantages:
* It handles header dependencies.
* Build processes written in Python can be called directly, without loading
another shell or interpreter.
* Password entering can be put in front of all other work. (For example when
a homepage is built and uploaded afterwards).
* Subordinated instances can be called Python-internally without loading
another shell, too.
- Package version:
- bake_1.0-10_all.deb (26.6 KiB)
- Depends on: