man2html 1.6e-3 (lpia binary) in ubuntu intrepid
Point your web browser at http://
search your manpages in the browser.
* Fast C CGI program for man/BSD-mandoc to HTML conversion.
* Works from the unformatted nroff/troff source.
* Source may be compressed.
* Does tbl tables (but not eqn equations).
* Generates hypertext links to foobar(1), abc@host, and xyzzy.h files
* CGI script for whatis-based alpha-indexes by section.
* CGI script for name-only alpha-indexes by section.
* CGI script for full text search (requires swish++)
* Front-end script to talk to a pre-launched netscape.
- Package version:
- man2html_1.6e-3_lpia.deb (83.0 KiB)