Binary package “tvtime” in ubuntu jaunty
A high quality television application
tvtime is a high quality television application for use with video
capture cards. tvtime processes the input from a capture card and
displays it on a computer monitor or projector. Unlike other
television applications, tvtime focuses on high visual quality making
it ideal for videophiles.
* Deinterlaced output at a full interlaced rate of 59.94 frames per
second for NTSC source, or 50 frames per second for PAL sources.
This gives smoothness of motion and high visual quality.
* Multiple deinterlacing algoritms for finding the optimal mode for
your video content and available processor speed.
* 16:9 aspect ratio mode for the highest available resolution when
processing input from an external DVD player or digital satellite
* A super-slick on-screen-display for the complete television
experience, with a featureful menu system.
* 2-3 Pulldown detection for optimal quality viewing of film content
from NTSC sources.
You can find more information at http://