kate 4:4.2.0-0ubuntu1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu jaunty
Kate is a powerful text editor that can open multiple files simultaneously.
With a built-in terminal, syntax highlighting, and tabbed sidebar, it performs
as a lightweight but capable development environment. Kate's many tools,
plugins, and scripts make it highly customizable.
Kate's features include:
* Multiple saved sessions, each with numerous files
* Scriptable syntax highlighting, indentation, and code-folding
* Configurable templates and text snippets
* Symbol viewers for C, C++, and Python
* XML completion and validation
This package is part of the KDE 4 Software Development Kit module.
- Package version:
- kate_4.2.0-0ubuntu1_i386.deb (deleted)