libtool (2.2.6a-4) unstable; urgency=low
* link_all_deplibs was only set to no for the CXX tag. Set it to no
again for all tags. (Closes: #522663)
* Don't let a failed testsuite also fail to build for now. The combination
of setting link_all_deplibs=no and the deplib_binary.patch make some test
fail, but those look like testsuite errors.
libtool (2.2.6a-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Don't pull in depedency libs when linking a binary. (Closes: #522663)
* DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS nocheck worked inverted.
libtool (2.2.6a-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Rename libltdl7-dev to libltdl-dev, and make it provide libltdl3-dev
* We don't have an arm arch anymore, so remove from build depedency
exception. Instead add hppa since that doesn't have gcj.
* Add all info pages (Closes: #495411, #512013)
* Force /bin/bash as shell of /usr/bin/libtool instead of /bin/sh. The
generate scripts excepts to have them same shell when it's run.
(Closes: #512013, #518905)
* Do not add bogus directory arguments to link command lines.
Patch from upstream. (Closes: #517501)
* Fix bogus error on successful loading of library with lt_dlopenext.
Patch already applied upstream. (Closes: #517501)
* Add support for the DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS nocheck option
* Update to Standards-Version 3.8.1
-- Muharem Hrnjadovic <email address hidden> Tue, 05 May 2009 15:23:41 +0100