taglib (1.5-3) unstable; urgency=high
* Add 02_export_more_public_functions.diff patch to TAGLIB_EXPORT some
public functions of the id3v1 module (Closes: #485229). Urgency high
because this breaks other software in testing.
* Drop gcc4.2 symbols files, No longer needed as gcc 4.3 is now default on
taglib (1.5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Write symbol files for g++ 4.2 and g++ 4.3 architectures. Also handle
symbol differences due to size_t mangling. Resolves numerous FTBFSes.
taglib (1.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #477507).
* Set myself as maintainer (with maintainer's permission).
* Bump debhelper compat level to 5.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.3. No changes needed.
* Remove VCS fields from debian/control for now.
* Add Homepage field.
* Build with cmake & cdbs:
- Adjust build depends.
- Clean up debian/rules.
- Remove libtool patch.
* Remove all other patches - this upstream release contains all fixes.
* Add myself to Uploaders and set DM-Upload-Allowed: yes.
* Convert libtag1-doc.install to libtag1-doc.docs.
* Add debian/rules target to install & rename bindings/README from the
source tree. Remove libtag1c2a.docs.
* taglib v1.5 dropped a few private tag classes which have never been
exposed via public headers. Ignore missing symbols from them:
* Add 01_gcc_visibility.diff patch which adds GCC visibility
__attribute__ to TAGLIB_EXPORT and TAGLIB_C_EXPORT definitions.
* 01 patch allows to build with -fvisibility=hidden and
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden. Ignore symbols which where dropped due to
* Add symbols files for libtag1c2a and libtagc0. Make two versions of
libtag1c2a.symbols file for 32bit and 64bit arches (based on i386 and
amd64 respectively). There are a few diffs in mangling.
level to -c0 because symbol tables differ insignificantly among arches.
* Add lintian overrides (libtagc0 package name mismatch with soname and
taglib-config man page).
taglib (1.4-8.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Update patches/fix_gcc4.3_ftbfs.diff to fix g++-4.3 FTBFS, thanks to
daniel schepler (Closes: 441604).
-- Michael Vogt <email address hidden> Sat, 21 Jun 2008 23:59:25 +0100