xcdroast (0.98+0alpha16-1ubuntu1) jaunty; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, Ubuntu remaining changes:
- debian/patches/16_open_mode_argument: Use upstream's patch to add mode
argument to open call with O_CREAT flag to fix FTBFS.
Patch taken from http://www.xcdroast.org/xcdr098/patches/.
xcdroast (0.98+0alpha16-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Acknowledge NMU.
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.0
* Removed patches from upstream, already merged.
* Removed no longer nedded templates and translations.
* Updated patches.
xcdroast (0.98+0alpha15-11.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Remove spurious build dep on libgdk-pixbuf-dev, which is scheduled
for removal with GTK 1.2
-- Alessio Treglia <email address hidden> Tue, 07 Apr 2009 23:52:24 +0200