Binary package “atm-tools” in ubuntu lucid
Base programs for ATM in Linux, the net-tools for ATM
This package provides all the basic programs needed for setting up,
monitoring and tuning ATM networks. Such as:
* atmsigd, an ATM signal daemon that implements the ATM UNI protocol.
* atmtcp, a tool to setup ATM over TCP connections.
* atmarpd, an implementation of the ATMARP protocol (RFC1577, RFC1755)
* zeppelin, an ATM LAN Emulation client daemon
* les and bus, ATM LAN Emulation service daemons
Notice that upstream still flags these tools as experimental software and
says that there is still a number of known bugs and issues. The
software is, however, in productive use at a number of sites and is