Binary package “ggz-kde-client” in ubuntu lucid
GGZ Gaming Zone: advanced core client for KDE
GGZ core clients enable players to access the GGZ server to chat, meet
other people in the game lobbies, play with them, watch their scores,
and be spectator other people's games.
KGGZ is one of the two recommended clients, specifically written for
users of the K Desktop Environment, where it integrates very well. It
provides the highest feature set available from GGZ, including secure
connections, usage of metaserver and LAN service discovery, login
profiles, a dialog for conversation with the GGZ chat bot, and various
functionalities for players and games.
The package also contains various other GGZ-related tools for the
desktop, such as KGrubby (to visually configure the chat bot), GGZap
(a quick game launcher), a competition calendar to track online
tournaments, and a generic metaserver I/O slave, as well as a module for
the KDE control center.
This package is part of the GGZ Gaming Zone, a multiuser networked
- ggz-kde-client 0.0.14.1-1ubuntu1 in amd64 (Release)
- ggz-kde-client 0.0.14.1-1ubuntu1 in armel (Release)
- ggz-kde-client 0.0.14.1-1ubuntu1 in i386 (Release)
- ggz-kde-client 0.0.14.1-1ubuntu1 in ia64 (Release)
- ggz-kde-client 0.0.14.1-1ubuntu1 in powerpc (Release)
- ggz-kde-client 0.0.14.1-1ubuntu1 in sparc (Release)