chromium-browser (18.0.1025.168~r134367-0ubuntu0.10.04.1) lucid-security; urgency=low
* New upstream release from the Stable Channel (LP: #992352)
-  High CVE-2011-3078: Use after free in floats handling. Credit to
Google Chrome Security Team (Marty Barbella) and independent later
discovery by miaubiz.
-  High CVE-2012-1521: Use after free in xml parser. Credit to
Google Chrome Security Team (SkyLined) and independent later discovery by
wushi of team509 reported through iDefense VCP (V-874rcfpq7z).
-  Medium CVE-2011-3079: IPC validation failure. Credit to PinkiePie
-  Medium CVE-2011-3080: Race condition in sandbox IPC. Credit to
Willem Pinckaers of Matasano.
-  High CVE-2011-3081: Use after free in floats handling.
Credit to miaubiz.
-- Micah Gersten <email address hidden> Mon, 30 Apr 2012 22:29:03 -0500