zlib (1:220.127.116.11.dfsg-15ubuntu1) lucid; urgency=low
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
- zlib.h: add z_off64_t and ensure that its mapped to the correct
off_t or off64_t (fixes FTBFS in vips, gtk)
- Move zlib.so.* to /lib.
- drop Conflicts on libc6-i386 (<= 2.9-18) because we do not have
to do a /emul/ia32-linux -> /usr/lib32 transition
zlib (1:18.104.22.168.dfsg-15) unstable; urgency=low
* Using Conflicts instead of Replaces for the amd64 lib32 transition
since that's the latest idea for making it work (closes: #539278).
zlib (1:22.214.171.124.dfsg-14) unstable; urgency=low
* amd64 has finally abandoned /emul/ia32-linux so install the 32 bit
binaries in lib32 as for other architectures (closes: #533015).
-- Michael Vogt <email address hidden> Mon, 09 Nov 2009 13:22:10 +0100