tidy-doc 20091223cvs-1 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu lucid
Corrects markup in a way compliant with the latest standards, and
optimal for the popular browsers. It has a comprehensive knowledge
of the attributes defined in the HTML 4.0 recommendation from W3C,
and understands the US ASCII, ISO Latin-1, UTF-8 and the ISO 2022
family of 7-bit encodings. In the output:
* HTML entity names for characters are used when appropriate.
* Missing attribute quotes are added, and mismatched quotes found.
* Tags lacking a terminating '>' are spotted.
* Proprietary elements are recognized and reported as such.
* The page is reformatted, from a choice of indentation styles.
Tidy is a product of the World Wide Web Consortium.
- Package version:
- tidy-doc_20091223cvs-1_all.deb (97.1 KiB)