libmaven-shade-plugin-java binary package in Ubuntu Lucid i386
Maven is a software project management and comprehension tool. Based on the
concept of a project object model (POM), Maven can manage a project's build,
reporting and documentation from a central piece of information.
Maven's primary goal is to allow a developer to comprehend the complete
state of a development effort in the shortest period of time. In order to
attain this goal there are several areas of concern that Maven attempts
to deal with:
* Making the build process easy
* Providing a uniform build system
* Providing quality project information
* Providing guidelines for best practices development
* Allowing transparent migration to new features
This package ships the Maven shade plugin which is used to build an Uber-JAR
from the current project, including dependencies.
|2009-10-29 17:02:30 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Lucid i386||release||universe||java||Optional||1.2.1-2|