gnunet (0.8.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Simplifying autotools handling in rules.
* Setting last-translator for German debconf templates to me, no
intention do deal with debian-l10n-german in the future anymore.
* Moving maintainer homepage from control to copyright.
* Updating README.source.
* Bumping versioned build-depends on debhelper.
* Adding Japanese debconf translations from Hideki Yamane
<email address hidden> (Closes: #558066).
* Adding explicit debian source version 1.0 until switch to 3.0.
* Merging upstream version 0.8.1.
* Adding libstartup-notification0-dev to build-depends.
* Adding conflicts against libextractor 0.6 which will be incompatible
with gnunet 0.8.
* Updating debhelper files for new upstream version.
* Not calling tempfile with full path in gnunet-server.postinst.
-- Ubuntu Archive Auto-Sync <email address hidden> Mon, 18 Jan 2010 07:30:35 +0000