libopenexr-dev 1.6.1-4.1 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu maverick
OpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by
Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications.
OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and
10-bit image file formats.
* Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format.
* Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the
included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on
images with film grain.
* Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily
be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR
software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors,
integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without
affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR
This package contains the header files required if you wish to
compile/develop applications that use OpenEXR libraries.
- Package version:
- libopenexr-dev_1.6.1-4.1_amd64.deb (395.6 KiB)