librcc0 binary package in Ubuntu Maverick amd64
Originally, the project was aimed to provide means to work with
* Language Autodetection
* On the fly translation between languages, using online-services!
* Encoding Autodetection for most of European Languages1
* Support for encoding detection plugins (besides Enca and LibRCD)
* Cache to speed-up re-recoding.
* Possibility to configure new languages and encodings.
* Shared configuration file. For example mentioned TagLib and
LibID3 patches do not have their own user interface, but will
utilize the same recoding configuration as XMMS.
* As well the separate program for configuration adjustment is
* GTK/GTK2 UI Library: you can add properties page to your GTK+
application with 3 lines of code.
* Menu localization opportunity
|2013-03-05 01:38:15 UTC||Obsolete||Ubuntu Maverick amd64||release||main||libs||Extra||0.2.9-2|
|2010-05-12 11:05:46 UTC||Superseded||Ubuntu Maverick amd64||release||main||libs||Extra||0.2.9-1|