clamav-daemon 0.96+dfsg-2ubuntu1 (ia64 binary) in ubuntu maverick
Clam AntiVirus is an anti-virus toolkit for Unix. The main purpose of
this software is the integration with mail servers (attachment
scanning). The package provides a flexible and scalable
multi-threaded daemon in the clamav-daemon package, a command-line
scanner in the clamav package, and a tool for automatic updating via
the Internet in the clamav-freshclam package. The programs are based
on libclamav6, which can be used by other software.
This package contains the daemon and its command line interface,
- fast, multi-threaded daemon;
- easy integration with MTA's;
- support for on-access scanning;
- remote scanning;
- able to be run supervised by daemon.
- Package version:
- clamav-daemon_0.96+dfsg-2ubuntu1_ia64.deb (470.7 KiB)