ispell (220.127.116.11-7) unstable; urgency=low
* QA upload.
- 12-fix_getline.patch added, thanks to Stefan Potyra
- 13-fix_manpages.patch added
- 14-fix_info.patch added, contains fixes split from
* debian/watch added
- debhelper Build-Dependency bumped to >= 7.0.50~
* debian/README.source: added info about quilt
ispell (18.104.22.168-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Updating to standards version 3.8.3.
* Removing vcs fields.
* Orphaning package.
ispell (22.214.171.124-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* New maintainer (Closes: #487732).
* Revert direct upstream modifications.
* Using quilt rather than homebrew patch management.
* Using correct rfc-2822 date formats in changelog.
* Removing useless whitespaces at EOL and EOF.
* Updating package to debhelper 7.
* Updating package to standards version 3.8.2.
* Cleaning up build-depends.
* Adding homepage field in control.
* Adding vcs fields in control.
* Cleaning up depends.
* Rewrapping package long-descriptions.
* Unifying all copyright files into one and rewriting it in machine-
* Moving local debian additions to dedicated subdirectory.
* Using dedicated debhelper manpages file to install manpages.
* Symlinking manpage alias rather than including a redirecting stub.
* Updating debhelper links files.
* Updating doc-base file.
* Updating docs file.
* Using dedicated debhelper install files to install files.
* Minimizing rules file.
* Not calling update-alternatives with absolute path in update-ispell-
dictionary (Closes: #510946).
* Downgrading package to priority optional (Closes: #416572).
* Downgrading dictionaries recommends to suggests (Closes: #456537).
* Removing todo entry about new debhelper.
-- Bhavani Shankar <email address hidden> Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:04:59 +0000