libnih (1.0.3-1ubuntu1) natty; urgency=low
* Rebuild with libc6-dev (>= 2.13~).
-- Matthias Klose <email address hidden> Fri, 18 Feb 2011 12:09:29 +0100
libnih (1.0.3-1) natty; urgency=low
* New upstream release:
- Added support for passing file descriptors over D-Bus to nih-dbus-tool
-- Scott James Remnant <email address hidden> Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:28:24 +0000
libnih (1.0.2-2) natty; urgency=low
* Revert the previous upload. It is never acceptable to simply disable
tests, especially when it turns out that the test that was disabled
was failing because there was a serious bug that could cause kernel
panics for people on boot.
Test suites are here for a reason.
* Bumped libdbus Build-Dependency to the version with the bug fix that
caused the test suite to fail.
-- Scott James Remnant <email address hidden> Wed, 08 Dec 2010 19:40:15 +0000
libnih (1.0.2-1ubuntu3) natty; urgency=low
* Disable some tests on ppc64 to build an initial package.
-- Matthias Klose <email address hidden> Thu, 18 Nov 2010 10:59:38 +0100
libnih (1.0.2-1ubuntu2) maverick; urgency=low
* Re-add -fPIE to the testsuite on armel, removing all armel-specific tests;
current gcc-4.4 don't seem affected by the ICE anymore (see LP #398403).
-- Loic Minier <email address hidden> Mon, 23 Aug 2010 10:25:31 +0200