gir1.2-pango-1.0 1.28.4-0ubuntu1 (armel binary) in ubuntu natty
Pango is a library for layout and rendering of text, with an emphasis
needed. however, most of the work on Pango-1.0 was done using the GTK+
widget toolkit as a test platform. Pango forms the core of text and
font handling for GTK+-2.0.
Pango is designed to be modular; the core Pango layout can be used with
four different font backends:
- Core X windowing system fonts
- Client-side fonts on X using the Xft library
- Direct rendering of scalable fonts using the FreeType library
- Native fonts on Microsoft backends
This package can be used by other packages using the GIRepository format to
generate dynamic bindings.
- Package version:
- gir1.2-pango-1.0_1.28.4-0ubuntu1_armel.deb (21.2 KiB)