lightspark-dbg 0.4.5.1-1ubuntu1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu natty
Lightspark is a free Flash player for Linux which aims for high-performance
by using modern technologies such as JIT compilation and OpenGL shaders.
The project is currently in an alpha status and provides the standalone
player and mozilla plugin for testing purposes only.
* JIT compilation of ActionScript to native x86 bytecode
* Hardware accelerated rendering using OpenGL shaders (GLSL)
* Aims to support current-generation ActionScript 3
* A new, clean, codebase exploiting multithreading and optimized for modern
hardware. Designed from scratch after the official Flash documentation was
This package contains the debug symbols.
- Package version:
- lightspark-dbg_0.4.5.1-1ubuntu1_i386.deb (8.4 MiB)
- Depends on: