Binary package “ffproxy” in ubuntu oneiric
A light and customizable http(s) proxy server with ipv6 support
ffproxy is a filtering HTTP/HTTPS proxy server.
- It is able to filter by host, URL, and header.
- Custom header entries can be filtered and added.
- It can even drop its privileges and be chrooted.
- Logging to syslog() is supported.
- It can use another auxiliary proxy server.
- HTTP accelerator feature (acting as front-end to a HTTP server) is included.
- It allows transparent IPv6 over IPv4 browsing (and vice versa).