Binary package “gedit-plugins” in ubuntu oneiric
set of plugins for gedit
gedit-plugins contain a set of plugins for gedit, GNOME's text editor.
The following plugins are included:
* Join/Split Lines: Join several lines or split long ones
* Smart Spaces: Forget you're not using tabulations.
* Character Map: Insert special characters just by clicking on them.
* Bracket Completion: Automatically adds closing brackets.
* Text Size: Easily increase and decrease the text size
* Draw Spaces: Draw Spaces and Tabs
* Bookmarks: Easy document navigation with bookmarks
* Color Picker: Pick a color from a dialog and insert its hexadecimal representation.
* Tag list: Provides a method to easily insert commonly used tags/strings into a document without having to type them.
* Multi Edit: Edit document in multiple places at once
* Word Completion: Word completion using the completion framework
* SyncTeX: Synchronize between LaTeX and PDF with gedit and evince.
* Commander: Command line interface for advanced editing
* Code comment: Comment out or uncomment a selected block of code.
* Session Saver: Save and restore your working sessions
* Embedded Terminal: Embed a terminal in the bottom pane.