Binary package “icinga-idoutils” in ubuntu oneiric
host and network monitoring system - icinga-dataobjects support
Icinga is a modular monitoring framework for hosts, services, and
networks, based on the Nagios project. It is designed to be easy to
understand and modify to fit any need.
* monitoring of network services via ping, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, or
* plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks;
* contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via
email, pager, or user-defined method)
* support for proactive problem resolution (handlers can be defined to
be run during service or host events);
* web output: current status, notifications, problem history, log
This package contains icinga-dataobjects support which makes it possible
to import Icinga status information messages into an SQL database.