Binary package “libmxml-dev” in ubuntu oneiric
small XML parsing library (development)
Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library that you can use to read XML and
XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard
Mini-XML provides the following functionality:
* Reading of UTF-8 and UTF-16 and writing of UTF-8 encoded XML files and
* Data is stored in a linked-list tree structure, preserving the XML data
* Supports arbitrary element names, attributes, and attribute values with
no preset limits, just available memory.
* Supports integer, real, opaque ("cdata"), and text data types in "leaf"
* Functions for creating, indexing, and managing trees of data.
* "Find" and "walk" functions for easily locating and navigating trees of
This package contains the Mini-XML development files.