dmedia (0.6.0~repack-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- Split up separate upstream components into separate Debian packages.
- Change dependencies according to upstream changes.
- Remove build-dep on libjs-mootools as mootools isn't used anymore.
- Correct package synopsis by removing articles from them.
* debian/*.install: Make appropriate changes for split up of separate
DMedia components into individual binary packages.
* debian/patches/02_fix_couchdb_deprecated_function.patch : Dropped,
* debian/patches/01_fix_errors_in_manpage.patch: Refreshed to make patch
apply properly in new upstream version.
* debian/rules: Remove override_dh_installxfonts override as there's no
need to link to mootools anymore
dmedia (0.3.0~repack-2) unstable; urgency=high
- Remove dependencies on gir1.0-* and replace it with gir1.2-* as
gir1.0-* packages no longer exist. (Closes: #622331)
- Depend on desktopcouch directly as python-desktopcouch-records
is now a virtual package.
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2 (no changes needed).
dmedia (0.3.0~repack-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #608364)
-- Bilal Akhtar <email address hidden> Tue, 17 May 2011 12:06:01 +0000