mutter (3.2.1-0ubuntu2) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* Drop debian/patches/debian-changes-3.2.1-0ubuntu1
which caused ARM build failure.
mutter (3.2.1-0ubuntu1) oneiric-proposed; urgency=low
* New upstream release (LP: #878672).
- Allow keyboard window switching (alt-Tab) during drag-and-drop
- Don't add invisible resize borders to fullscreen windows
- Fix crash when toplevel windows were set to unexpected window types
- Correct problems with windows moving when restarting or switching
- Fix interaction of tiled windows with multiple monitors
- Make meta_display_unmanage_screen() public
- Fix problem with turning off window decorations on the fly
- Fix spurious assertion failures with themes such as Nodoka
- Misc bug fixes
-- Jeremy Bicha <email address hidden> Tue, 25 Oct 2011 12:10:34 -0400