ubiquity (2.8.2) oneiric; urgency=low
[ Colin Watson ]
* Preserve ordering of disks returned by partman-auto rather than
shuffling them based on dictionary ordering (LP: #770711). This uses
collections.OrderedDict, which requires Python >= 2.7.
* Run only those parts of oem-config-prepare that require root access as
root; in particular displaying confirmation dialogs is now done as the
calling user, which avoids KDE confusion (LP: #856418).
* Go back to killing update-apt-cache's process group, but this time make
sure that it's in a separate process group and make more of an effort to
ensure that it terminates (LP: #743359).
* Update translations from Launchpad.
[ Stéphane Graber ]
* Make ubiquity also update gsettings (LP: #800760)
- Add a new gsettings module similar to the gconftool one
- Update ubiquity-dm for gconf to gsettings migration
- Get PROXY configuration from gsettings
- Update gtk_ui to set/restore gsettings values
* Update copy_network_config to work with Network Manager now storing
everything system wide.
-- Stephane Graber <email address hidden> Mon, 03 Oct 2011 17:31:46 -0400