upstart (1.3-0ubuntu10) oneiric; urgency=low
[ Clint Byrum ]
* debian/conf/failsafe.conf: do delay as script, not pre-start, so
that the messages/delays are stopped on runlevel immediately. emit
as an event, failsafe-boot, to provide finer grained control.
* conf/rc-sysinit.conf: change from 'started failsafe' to 'failsafe-boot'
to accomodate changes to failsafe.conf.
[ Steve Langasek ]
* Document device-not-ready in upstart-events(7). LP: #805510.
* Document desktop-shutdown in upstart-events(7). LP: #854329.
* Mention lightdm in the list of example DMs in upstart-events(7), since
it's now the default...
-- Steve Langasek <email address hidden> Mon, 03 Oct 2011 18:37:04 -0700