gammu 1.30.0-2 (i386 binary) in ubuntu oneiric
Gammu is command line utility and library to work with mobile phones
from many vendors. Support for different models differs, but basic
functions should work with majority of them. Program can work with
contacts, messages (SMS, EMS and MMS), calendar, todos, filesystem,
integrated radio, camera, etc. It also supports daemon mode to send and
Currently supported phones include:
* Many Nokia models.
* Alcatel BE5 (501/701), BF5 (715), BH4 (535/735).
* AT capable phones (Siemens, Nokia, Alcatel, IPAQ).
* OBEX and IrMC capable phones (Sony-Ericsson, Motorola).
* Symbian phones through gnapplet.
This package contains Gammu binary as well as some examples.
- Package version:
- gammu_1.30.0-2_i386.deb (214.0 KiB)