“libhunspell-1.2-0” binary package in Ubuntu Oneiric i386
Hunspell is a spell checker and morphological analyzer library and program
designed for languages with rich morphology and complex word compounding or
character encoding. It is based on MySpell and features an Ispell-like
terminal interface using Curses library, an Ispell pipe interface and an
OpenOffice.org UNO module.
- Unicode support (first 65535 Unicode character)
- morphological analysis (in custom item and arrangement style)
- Max. 65535 affix classes and twofold affix stripping (for agglutinative
languages, like Azeri, Basque, Estonian, Finnish, Hungarian, Turkish, etc.)
- Support complex compoundings (for example, Hungarian and German)
- Support language specific algorithms (for example, handling Azeri
and Turkish dotted i, or German sharp s)
- Handling conditional affixes, circumfixes, fogemorphemes,
forbidden words, pseudoroots and homonyms.
This package contains the shared library.
|2011-04-28 12:26:13 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Oneiric i386||release||main||libs||Optional||1.2.14-4|