libmemcached-dev 0.40-1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu oneiric
libmemcached is a C and C++ client library to the memcached server
memory usage, thread safe, and provide full access to server side methods.
A few notes on its design:
* Synchronous and Asynchronous support.
* TCP and Unix Socket protocols.
* A half dozen or so different hash algorithms .
* Implementations of the new cas, replace, and append operators.
* Man pages written up on entire API.
* Implements both modulo and consistent hashing solutions.
This package provides development headers for libmemcached.
- Package version:
- libmemcached-dev_0.40-1_i386.deb (302.4 KiB)