“svn-buildpackage” binary package in Ubuntu Oneiric i386
svn-buildpackage (formerly svn-devscripts) contains tools that help to
automate the task of maintaining Debian packages inside of a Subversion
repository. They are intended to be used by Debian maintainers to simplify
the error-prone actions with the svn, devscripts, and dpkg-dev utilities.
- svn-inject: creates the initial directory structure of a
Debian-SVN repository and imports existing packages
- svn-upgrade: imports upstream changes into the upstream branch and
updates the Debian trunk directory, merging and tagging as needed
- svn-buildpackage: wrapper around dpkg-buildpackage (or other builders),
- svn-do: exports a source, runs a command inside the exported source and,
if the command succeeds, copies back the debian/ tree
- uclean: removes redundant files from upstream source packages
The package also includes a detailed HOWTO document.
|2011-04-28 12:26:13 UTC||Published||Ubuntu Oneiric i386||release||universe||devel||Extra||0.8.3|