xutils-dev 1:7.6+1 (i386 binary) in ubuntu oneiric
xutils-dev provides a set of utility programs shipped with the X Window System
that do not require the X libraries; many of these programs are useful
even on a system that does not have any X clients or X servers installed.
The programs in this package include:
- ccmakedep, a version of makedepend which "does it right"
- imake, a C preprocessor interface to the make utility;
- lndir, a tool that creates a shadow directory of symbolic links to
another directory tree;
- makedepend, a tool to create dependencies in makefiles;
- makeg, a tool for making debuggable executables.
This package also contains xorg-macros.m4, a set of macros used in configure
scripts of X.Org packages.
- Package version:
- xutils-dev_7.6+1_i386.deb (302.8 KiB)