libjenkins-xstream-java 1.3.1-hudson-8-0ubuntu2 (powerpc binary) in ubuntu oneiric
The features of the XStream library are:
- Ease of use. A high level facade is supplied that simplifies common
- No mappings required. Most objects can be serialized without need
for specifying mappings.
- Performance. Speed and low memory footprint are a crucial part of
the design, making it suitable for large object graphs or systems
with high message throughput.
- Clean XML. No information is duplicated that can be obtained via
reflection. This results in XML that is easier to read for humans
and more compact than native Java serialization.
- Requires no modifications to objects. Serializes internal fields,
including private and final. Supports non-public and inner classes.
Classes are not required to have default constructor.
- Full object graph support. Duplicate references encountered in the
object-model will be maintained. Supports circular references.
- Integrates with other XML APIs. By implementing an interface,
XStream can serialize directly to/from any tree structure (not just
- Customizable conversion strategies. Strategies can be registered
allowing customization of how particular types are represented as
- Error messages. When an exception occurs due to malformed XML,
detailed diagnostics are provided to help isolate and fix the
- Alternative output format. The modular design allows other output
formats. XStream ships currently with JSON support and morphing.
This package contains the jenkins/hudson fork of this project.
- Package version: