python3-sip-dev 4.12.4-1 (powerpc binary) in ubuntu oneiric
SIP is a tool for generating bindings for C++ classes with some ideas
borrowed from SWIG, but capable of tighter bindings because of its
specificity towards C++ and Python.
SIP was originally designed to generate Python bindings for KDE and so
has explicit support for the signal slot mechanism used by the Qt/KDE
- connecting Qt signals to Python functions and class methods
- connecting Python signals to Qt slots
- overloading virtual member functions with Python class methods
- protected member functions
- abstract classes
- enumerated types
- global class instances
- static member functions.
This package contains the code generator tool and the development headers
needed to develop Python 3 bindings with sip.
- Package version:
- python3-sip-dev_4.12.4-1_powerpc.deb (16.9 KiB)